Marketing Buzz is just like the sound! Something that gives you a BUZZ in the marketplace, enough to put your foot in the door and parlay it into a plan, using it to catapult your next ideas. Intuition and creativity in business processing is the BEST way to open up BUZZ-worthy marketing. Not everything you do in marketing is a plan or a strategy. Sometimes it’s an energetic shift that is unexpected and gives you a kick in the pants that you want (and need) to move things forward in a more fun, aligned and easy way.
As a Game and Deck Inventor Mentor, I’m not a marketing genius, but I am an intuitive, creative and heart-centered entrepreneur who has discovered that when you follow your ‘creative muse’ in business, and PLAY with it, you allow the magic to occur. This magic often results in unexpected wins and successes that are exponential instead of calculated and linear outcomes. Business Intuition, then, is KEY to feeling into the right choices for your marketing buzz!
What Building Marketing Buzz Is:
It’s a CTA: Call to Awareness! Giving those potential fans something to do to support you, encourage you, love you, believe in you, or lift you up. Perhaps even partner, promote, joint venture referrals for each other, or other kind of help. It is:
- Excitement. Living in your excitement and joy ALWAYS.
- A vibrational match-maker.
- Building a case for your product, service or idea.
- Sending out love through your product, service or idea.
- Showing that you believe in your product, service or idea.
- Demonstrating that you believe in the transformational ability of your forth-coming product, service or idea.
- Introducing yourself and your business to a niche.
- Calling in your aligned followers and superfans.
- Being of service to your niche.
- Finding the influencers in your niche.
- Establishing you as the expert in this niche.
- It’s Fun + Playful.
- First and foremost: It is notifying the Universe that you are ‘in the house’ and expect big things from your business.
Building Buzz is a part of marketing,
but is not the a full marketing plan. Buzz is the alternate game board track for expansion, support and building a business in a way that has you land on the ‘chance’ spot and draw an ‘unexpected win’ card! It’s leaning into your desired outcome and feeling it’s magic. Add to that, it is also a confidence-building and confidence-showing practice that highlights your expertise, your quirkiness and the ‘heart of your business’.
When you open up the Idea Box and start creating marketing buzz, that leads to regular traffic, more opt-ins and consistent sales. You create an environment where people are asking you about what you are doing and creating and desiring MORE of this please.
That’s what’s on top, what’s underneath buzz is your biggest desires and the impact that this product or service creates. It’s the ENERGY of alignment to a marketplace that wants what you are creating. Under all my paintings is sacred geometry, the building blocks of the universe. I acknowledge and build-in universal support and structure that no one else will ever see. AND, it calls in the right people, the aligned entrepreneurs, the magic makers, the game-changers and the dreamers.
So before you dive into the Idea Box to start building BUZZ, let’s build what’s underneath your product, service or idea to make it vibrationally attractive to your ideal audience.
Step 1—The ‘Sacred Geometry’ underneath your product that ATTRACTS:
What do YOU ❤️ LOVE about your product/Service? How does delivering it to your clients excite you? Write it down! FEEL it!
You want to build a steady ground for your product, service or idea to roll out in an easier way. We are preparing and pre-paving it’s introduction and acceptance. NOW for the BUZZ!
But first, more ground rules: What Building Buzz is not:
- It is NOT your whole marketing plan. (It is a part of it.)
- Building Buzz is not lead generation (although that can be a component of your plan.)
- Skip this: Convincing, cajoling or manipulating others to see things your way.
- Listening to marketing ‘gurus’ and doing what they say without consulting your own business intuition!
- It is not Selling.
- Please, do not ask for a sale.
- (So don’t do any of these things in your CTA—call to awareness!)
For Step 2 Go here: 5 Out-of-the-Box Ways to Build Marketing Buzz
Have fun! ✨
Love you! 💜