A couple years ago, I was unhappy with my business and because of the way I had set it up, I had to completely DISMANTLE it to move forward. I’d like to save you from that pain!
1. Your Business Model organizes how you deliver your product & service to your ideal audience and attracts them to you.
It is a simple map that shows you what you are doing when. In addition, the activities that you do to market and sell those products and services are laid out in this model as well. A lot of coaches use a ‘funnel’ business model, their clients get a freebie and then they get an offer for a small product, and then are offered higher and higher priced items. (In the training offered below, I’m going to show you a new heart-centered model that makes your clients feel great and empowered in the choices they make in working with you!)
2. Helps you Build Key Partners, Alliances & Teams to serve.
As you build your model to it’s full capacity you will need people to support your vision. The right business model makes adding teams easy to understand (you know exactly who you need to hire when) and partners are easier to attract when they see their place in your model.
3. It is Scalable.
When you are ready to grow to that capacity, a good business model will easily move with you and scale to new levels. If you are having a hard time seeing how your current business model could scale into a 6 or 7 figure business, you might need to shift models.
4. Creates Demand.
It lays out how people find you, what they should do when they become aware of your brand, and how they purchase. It also creates the path for their journey through your brand and identifies their key motivators.
5. Has Room for Innovation.
When you are launching and building business you create many ideas and assumptions. You are moving and tweaking things to align with and serve your target market and following your joy. Leave space for creativity, inspiration and FUN! Implement those changes along the way. An aligned business model will allow that without closing down and building up your business along the way.
I invite you to join me Thursday June 7 at 11:00am (CT)!
Game Magic: A Seriously Lucrative Biz Model
In this Free Class we’ll cover:
• The difference between a card deck and a card game
• The difference between a game as a product and a game as a 6-7-figure business model
• How to turn your unique work into a fun, transformational card game that gets clients results
• How games can differentiate you, drive leads, and create more passive income opportunities
• What your “game funnel” could look like – let’s talk numbers!
• How to know if a game is right for you and your coaching brand? (Short questionnaire we’ll complete on the call.)
Here are some other Play resources:
To learn more about The Playground: Biz+Play Collaboration Club
If you would like to join the conversation about what makes miracles happen in your life and biz, join
The Playground Miracle Mastery Facebook group.
You can JOIN it HERE.
The BEST way to hone your Intuition so you can trust it is to practice every day! Play the Angels, Peacocks & Butterflies Game. (We can help you be consistent with your practice in the group as well.)
How do you add PLAY to your workday? Post it here or in the FaceBook group!